Cant compile map

[HR][/HR]

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Cyle\Desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.vmf"

* Could not execute the command:
   "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vbsp.exe" -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Cyle\Desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.vmf"
* Windows gave the error message:
   "Access is denied."

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Cyle\Desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May  3 2013)
1 threads
reading c:\users\cyle\desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp
Error opening c:\users\cyle\desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Users\Cyle\Desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (May  3 2013)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
1 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[1 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\users\cyle\desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp
Error opening c:\users\cyle\desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Users\Cyle\Desktop	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps\Custom	tt_Kyle67thway_v6.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

That was my log. I get this error after it compiles:

Whats the problem, doc?
[HR][/HR]

EDIT: If It at all matters, I’m trying to make a TTT map for garrys mod in the CS:S hammer.

Game configurations and Build programs:

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/1715/naj3.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/1312/8r6n.png

Do not use the compile tools located in the Garrys Mods folder, for whatever reason Garry still hasn’t fixed them yet.

The default setup for CSS will work just fine.

P.S if using CS:S for hammer, use the one in the common\counter-strike source\bin folder, it works perfectly. the steam SDK one has issues due to steampipe

Thanks man! Just wondering though, since I am making a TTT map for garrys mod if everything will still be there and working (textures, models, t rooms, ect)

Just add the TTT .fgd

As long as it’s default textures and models you are using from CSS they will show up in TTT otherwise you need to pack them in.