Can't find previous mod, help?

A while back when my gaming computer broke, there was a gamemode I was looking at on my laptop. I really liked the idea but can’t find it now. Maybe direct me to something similar please. Okay It’s a zombie survival gamemode, and you get money/points for killing or doing stuff. You could then use that for upgrades like new weapons, a table or such for barricading, and explosives/ misc. It seemed really fun because I like that kind of stuff. Anyone know of a gamemode like that? Preferably where you can set your own weapons, costs, and such? I’d love to just make have a hundred of my weapons and the ability to kill more zombies to buy better ones and survive as long as I can. Think of it as Nazi Zombies but more customization. Thanks ahead of time.

Could it have been Zombie Survival by any chance? :downs:

Well I have not actually played it or taken a look at Zombie Surival, but can you buy guns after the round and what not? I’m also wondering, would it just be easier to have a zombie survival with rounds, and during the rounds have a gunshop? Some have safe doors so when you go in, no one can come in when buying. I take it that seems like a safe, reasonable solution. Although, would it work?

Killing Floor does that. Go play that.

Somone must think his dick is awfully big. Going around making statements a newbie on the forums pretending to know everything in the god damn universe. I asked a simple question. It would be pretty nice if you got your ass out your head and actually put the effort ahead and attempt to answer my question. I asked about gmod, not Killing Floor.

My god, man. Calm down. He was only trying to help. You should be thankful for what help he did give you. No one on this forum is obliged to answer you, we’re not a customer service.

He raged on his third post. That must be some sort of record.

[editline]07:02PM[/editline]

And what’s wrong with Killing Floor? :saddowns:

This?

Sorry guys, I didn’t post that. Afterall, I have been nice this whole time and asked. But whatever. Um, Nothings really wrong with Killing Floor. I just assumed with Gmod you could have more people doing it than 4. Maybe that Last Stand mod will work. Thanks guys. Also, It’s the internet. Your not going to believe I didn’t type that which is why I don’t care. But thanks for all the replies.

You can just snip your post you know

NoXiousNet Zombie Survival.

ReDead.

Being negative again, Corky?

Being late again, Kurit?

[editline]09:56PM[/editline]

also stop stalking my posts jesus man

Zombie forts or something like that I think

Why, Corky? You’re like my best Facepunch friend. I almost think you’re getting tired of me. Anyways, Corky. on a more serious note I comment on your post like I do everyone elses. You aren’t special enough to get my personal attention. Don’t take it personally though, Corky. I’m allowed to disagree with you.

[editline]03:22AM[/editline]

Don’t play his game, this is what he does. He’ll give you a negative comment, then try and get you to SPAZ out and make you look like the bad guy. He’s mastered it to an art form.

Hey how about you stick to PMing him instead of shitting countless threads up with your stupid whining.

The funny thing is he hasn’t actually PM’d me.

I don’t think he knows how. :buddy:

You Sir are clearly an asset to this community with your quality posts.

[editline]12:19PM[/editline]

Apparently he needs your help, right? He’s the victim in this? You should talk, JIAC now you’re doing the same thing, openly, publicly disagreeing with someone on the forums instead of personally PMing them. You’re also whining and trying to offend me. As I said before, I’m allowed to voice my opinion constructively. Sorry to say though, whining and discussing are two different things. Let’s hear from you again, though. I love hearing your attempts.

Do you even know what ReDead is or what the OP asked for?

Your opinion doesn’t relate to the thread at all and I never disagreed with anyone. I’m just calling you an idiot for bringing your personal problems with other members into other people’s threads. lol.