Can't join ANY servers.

Me and my family just bought rust, and none of us can join a server. We click on the server, it goes to the loading screen, then just boots us out to the main menu with no error message.
Any fix for this?

Edit: We all have good, computers, more than capable of running it, and all are using Windows 7 64-bit.

(User was banned for this post ("SEARCH before you POST" - postal))

It’s under a DDOS attack currently, so you’re just going to have to wait until they fix it or the attackers get bored…

So why are some people still allowed to join, while others are not?

… read the forums or even the playrust.com site

Not sure if you have read any of the other threads but there is a DDOS attack currently taking place on pretty much all the RUST servers. This is the second day in a row. The Dev’s are trying to fix it but don’t expect a solution soon… You’ll just have to wait like the rest of us I’m afraid. It’ll be worth it though. This is a really fun game even in Alpha when it’s actually working.

It probably cause the ddos going on some people can connect and some cant.

Your computers are fine devilmonkey no worry there. Rimtak is correct though, hackers are currently disrupting the server with packets or otherwise called DDoS’ing. More official information can be found at http://playrust.com/ under the Latest News section. You and thousands of other people are awaiting Garry and his team to solve the issue. **It’s worth the wait good sir. **