Cant launch rust because of... this?

I just tried to start rust but after a few seconds it gives me this error message:

“Rust Launcher Error: LoadingError - StartService failed (5)”

I tried running the game directly through the game files with RustClient.exe and it works fine until I try joining a server, then it gives me this message:

“Disconnected: EAC: unconnected”

So far I haven’t been able to find a solution, please help?

Also got this problem since 3 or 4 days now.

Try reinstalling the EasyAntiCheat Software, your DirectX Software and/or go to “Properties> Local Files> Verify Integrity Of Game Cache” by right clicking.
Try starting it with just"Rust.exe"(not the client) as administrator.

I also herad that maybe just opening the EasyAntiCheat might help, just click on it but dont close the window and then start rust.

All this didnt work for me but…may your are lucky.

I am having the exact same problem. I tried reinstalling steam and rust. Right now Rust is downloading again so I’ll see if that works I guess. Someone please help tho. I bought rust like 2 weeks ago and have still not been able to play the game at all.

CALL ME GOD…IT WORKS.
Deinstalled like everything(rust,also delete the remaining folder in SteamApps, Framework) AND very important your graphic card driver.
Just reinstalled it and open as admin and BOOM! Also check for your windows updates.

What did you do with your graphics card driver?

Deinstall it, go to Device-Manager, select your graphic card and delete the driver. Then go to the sellers website and download the newest. Maybe its enough if you got the newest and just refresh it but my way is safer.