Can't Load Rust PLEASE HELP ME

So, hello guys. I bought rust on steam for some fun because of good reviews bought with my money from my piggy bank :smiley: downloaded it and tried to launch it and got an error. Which read:

Rust Launcher Error: LoadingError - EasyAntiCheat cannot run if Driver signatur Enforcement has been disabled.

So i tried searching for help but nothing came up. So i decided to post it here. I tried to see how to make the driver signature enforcement ENABLED but dunno how. I also tried reinstalling and downloading rust.

Mythical Beast

Try running the EAC installer manually. It can be found within your application directory for Rust.

Failing that, follow these steps to ENABLE driver signature enforcement:

The installing EAC manually didn’t work. And with the driver thing there is a problem because im using windows 7 not 8.1 or 10 :confused:

[editline]29th October 2015[/editline]

The installing EAC manually didn’t work. And with the driver thing there is a problem because im using windows 7 not 8.1 or 10 :confused: And look i followed the steps but they disable the driver signature enforcement dont enable it :smiley:

Give this one a try then:

point is, EAC doesn’t support unsigned drivers, so you need it turned back on.

Ok i will try

Hey dude where is the .sys file?

Yeah i know but the problem is i dont know how to TURN it on

Guys please help me what kind of system drivers does RUST use so that i can turn it back on with dseo13b driver enforcement overrider :confused:

don’t try and override the drivers, i would expect either EAC will continue to prevent you from booting rust, or worse it will get you banned for fucking with the drivers.

try this. keep it simple;)

Tried it doesnt work :((( honestly i’m crying from no hope

Is your Windows install legit or pirated?

Guys yes!!! Tried doing the method through cmd and it worked thank you mrknifey! you can close the thread…