Cant move on any map unless i use noclip

no matter what map i load up i get spawned floating in the sky and the framerate is crawling. once i eventually get to the console and enter noclip i can now fly around and the framerate is fine. if i type nolip again the framerate crawls and i cant move. i just did a reinstall of the game and still im having this problem. can anyone help? the only thing i can think of that i changed on the pc was to install quicktime player so i could make the videos.
this is what appears in the console when i load up flatgrass. as i said before i just reinstalled the game so surely there cant be anything missing

Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\day of defeat source.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps eam fortress 2 content.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\source 2007 binaries 2.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\source 2007 binaries 2.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\half-life 2 deathmatch.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\half-life 2 game dialog.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\source engine.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\base source engine 2.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\zeno clash models.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\diprip_mod.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\zps client.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\pvkii content.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\dystopia live content.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\insurgencybase.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\age of chivalry content.gcf” [-1]
Missing “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\left 4 dead binaries.ncf” [-1]
Initializing Awesomium…
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (lua_debugmode)
— Missing Vgui material hud/leaderboard_dead
No Kinect SDK
Unknown command “cl_thirdperson”
Unknown command “hud_showemptyweaponslots”
Unknown command “sv_backspeed”
Not playing a local game.
— Missing Vgui material vgui/servers/icon_replay
— Missing Vgui material vgui/servers/icon_replay_column
Unknown command “sv_tags”
Garry’s Mod

sandbox
gm_flatgrass
Attemped to precache unknown particle system “generic_smoke”!
Requesting 1 lua files from the server
Warning: WorldTwoTextureBlend found on a non-displacement surface (material: gm_construct/flatgrass). This wastes perf for no benefit.
clientside lua startup!
Requesting texture value from var “$dummyvar” which is not a texture value (material: NULL material)
Compact freed 667648 bytes
Redownloading all lightmaps
] noclip

edit
also i should point out that everything was working fine i was in game typed noclip to go back to normal and it just broke and its been like this since