Cant play rust (scanning for crashes)

I havent played in maybe a week? I upgraded from 7 to windows 10 and I thought that was why I couldnt play rust, but when I found a log file I think I know why now.

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory ‘\LA-FILESERVER\Levi\Remote Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\RustClient_Data…’ not found.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CrashReporter+<ReportCrashes>c__Iterator5.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Directory seems to me missing \

I always install my games on my SSD raid 0 array on my fileserver, I have a 10gb fiber connection to it. Never had a problem with games running either. I think it was from the lastest patch you guys did.

Please take a look at it and fix it next week? I have 2 rust accounts I bought.

Just for kicks and giggles, what happens if you reinstall locally?

I’m sure it works fine, just like all the other windows 10 users who report rust working as fine. I however do not accept that as a valid fix when all my other games play fine and toss one used to too.

But it would immediately determine whether the problem was related to your particular setup, or whether that’s simply ancillary information. That in turn might help point devs in the right direction.