Can't remember a map name TTT

Hey guys, I am going to describe a map to you guys and hopefully someone will know what map it is so I can download it and put it on my server.

-Minecraft Map
-At spawn there is a bunch of sand and water and a tower in the middle

• you can break the sand blocks and get down the stairs to the underground
    -undergound are 2 different traitor rooms, one in the main room in the underground and the other is in one of the hall ways
  • the one in the hallway had a invisable window so you could see out of it, the trap in that room was a creeper that went off in the hall way
  • the only other thing in that one is a teleporter that teleports you to the other t room
    -the other t room is larger and has an invisable window to see out into the lava room
  • the t button on the window closes the doors on either side of the lava room and fulls the room with lava, killing everyone
    -there is a neither

If anybody knows what map this is that would be so awesome, please provide a link too if you can, thanks :o)

EDIT: It’s ttt_minecraft_14c

ttt_minecraftcity_v3

nope :c

ttt_minecraft_b5

nope :confused:

Have you played on it before?

Yea but i’ve moved computers since the last time I played it so it isn’t in my maps :c

Haven’t tested the map, but “ttt_minecraft_14c” is the only one in my maps that isn’t the one you’re describing. I know I’ve played on it before, but I’m not sure if it was before I moved computers.

im 90% sure its that map but i cant find a link, can you provide one please?

[editline]3rd September 2013[/editline]

I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, THANK YOU!!! I FOUND A LINK AND PUT IT ON MY SERVER AND ITS THE MAPPPPPPPPPPPP THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol seems like a fun map to be played on. I’ll give that a whirl :smiley: