Can't set materials from maps

Hello, when working on a tool that I am making to play around, I can’t figure out why I can’t set materials of props to what I want. At the moment I have a map (rp_rockford) with content. I use a traceline to get the material. I figured out that that path was invalid so I tried to go in the resource packs of rp_rockford and found out that for example there’s a material located in: “materials/agency/wall/marble01”. When I try to use entity:SetMaterial( “materials/agency/wall/marble01” ) it doesn’t work, nor it works when I use entity:SetMaterial( “agency/wall/marble01” ).

[editline]4th May 2015[/editline]

By the way, I am using LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace().HitTexture

If you’re extracting from the map BSP itself that’s normal, materials from direct BSP are invalid path, but you can still set the material to those invalid path, this will work, however when you change map it will not work…

I am not extracting from the map, that is an addon extractor to see where the materials of the map are located.

Oh you’re extracting the Rockford models/materials fix ? Then I don’t know why it’s not working, check that this addon is installed Server and Client side, and check that pathes are correct !