Can't use any tools in single player; come up with lua errors

SOLVED!!
Turns out it was one of my stupid addons doing it. Disregard this thread now please.

[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\stool.lua:93] attempt to index a nil value
[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\stool.lua:93] attempt to index a nil value
[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\stool.lua:92] attempt to index a nil value
[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\stool.lua:92] attempt to index a nil value

This is what I get when I try to use basically any basic Gmod tool in single player other then the physgun, weapons, and the like.
I also can’t use any Wire Mod tools for the same reason, as well as Spacebuild/SBEP tools. I’m really upset and confused about this, I can’t make anything in Single Player because of this.
The lua error appears when I attempt to click on a prop/ragdoll to achieve what I want to do with it.

Please help…