Can't zoom with SWEPS?!?

I Think a toybox script screwed it up, only certain people are getting this.

i’m getting this aswell, i have madcows and various snipers but none of them zoom in at ALL after a certain update, can anyone see to fixing this possibly?

Good to know im not alone!

[editline]10:17PM[/editline]

Imma go into css and test scopes there.

[editline]10:25PM[/editline]

Css scopes work…

of course they work in CSS its a different game

FoV is bugged in CalcView so that’s pretty much why every script that zooms in or changes your FoV is broken.

Uhhh CS:S is an entire different game, why would it be broken there too? This wasn’t Valve’s doing.

[editline]01:47AM[/editline]

FoV is bugged in CalcView so that’s pretty much why every script that zooms in or changes your FoV is broken.

Uhhh CS:S is an entire different game, why would it be broken there too? This wasn’t Valve’s doing.

I know that, but it isnt clientside either I.E. It isnt just me, so How do i fix this? You’re not being very helpful.

You fix it by waiting for Garry to fix it or finding a new way yourself

I have this problem too, wait everyone has!

He’s being incredibly helpful. He pointed out the reason of your problem, without you having to post any information whatsoever(Which is your responsibility if you ever want help).
You’re not being very grateful. In fact, you’re being a dick.

It can only be fixed by carry or experienced lua coders.

Excuse me for barging in this thread and bumping it, since I do have the same problem but… Simply put, it’s not fixable and we need to wait for the next Gmod update which will hopefully fix this problem?

Yes