Captain Black preparing to throw a grenade at Cpt Blue/Scarlet While dodging shots.

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Redweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

THE SHOTS ARE FROM AN OFFSCREEN SNIPER I SPENT ABoUT HALF AN HOUR ON AND THEN REALISED MY ANGLE BLOCKED HIM FROM VIEW.

…I don’t see any shots…

And what exactly is the black fellow looking at?

:wtc:is going on?

Fuck! I KNEW I DID SOMETHING WRONG!

They should’nt have faceposing, 'cause they’re marionettes.

i don’t see any shots; too much bloom.

HEYO Captain Black! Bring me back to the railroad track!
Pretty lame pic… Just reminded me of that Captain Jack song.

They actually went to the time to remould new faces for expressions on the characters, and they had moving lips, Captain Scarlet himself had an alternate head.

The angle of the motionblur is off, are you using PS?
If so, there is a wheel with a line in the midle, in order to make the motionblur correct, you need to put the line in the direction they travel, and in this shot, that means from the top right, in a diagonal direction :slight_smile:

The bullet trails are a good try, but doesn’t actually look like the bullet trails you want… You might want to look at bullets which travel through water :slight_smile:

The white bloom seems a bit of, and would make more sense if the picture had a more saturated look.

Overall a decent piece of work, but could’ve needed some more dynamic posing.

Is the sniper the tree?

The picture has good posing.
But everyone fails to mention that…
So they just bring up all the stupid things.

Look at the scouts face dude…

Posing is very unbelievable.

no it doesn’t. blue scout looks dumbfounded, he’s just standing there. red scout BARELY looks like he broke into a jog, and the way they both hold their guns is stupid. black scout isn’t even LOOKING at them, and we don’t see any shots getting dodged in this picture. and how the fuck did the other grenades even get there? as far as i know, people can’t throw grenades backwards while running with pinpoint accuracy whilst dodging sniper rounds.

if you call that good posing, you need to get an eye check or see a psychiatrist.

This… the posing looks… pretty bad.

Are you blind? Those are BULLETS.

Than its even more stupid cause the bullets look like grenades.

None of which you said are valid points.
the bullets may look like gernades but still the posing is quite spot on the only problem I see is captain blue.
his legs are bent a little bit improperly
DO YOU NEED TO LOOK AT SOMEONE EVERY WAKING SECOND!!!
the answer is no. no you don’t.
The picture is fine your just a troll GET OUT.

:bandwagon:

back_slash… im really sorry t say buts he’s completely correct