Casual Gamemodes

What are some good game mode to play when no one is on, but are just as fun when people are online?

sandbox

We need more casual gamemodes, fretta is casual gamemode filled.

ive never set up fretta before, is it hard and is a 10 slot server enough?

Easy to set up, 10 should be enough.
Iirc it comes with a gmod server, you just change the gamemode to fretta.

[editline]16th November 2011[/editline]

Easy to set up, 10 should be enough.
Iirc it comes with a gmod server, you just change the gamemode to fretta.

got a link?

dude, in your GSP or ded

srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/cfg/server.cfg and where it says sandbox, change that to fretta.

Then go get some fretta gamemodes and maps

What are some fun fretta modes

TTT, Deathrun, to list a few.

Playing TTT alone makes no sense whatsoever.

But, at least you’ll always know who the traitor is.

No, you don’t even spawn… C:

I developed gkart, pedo bear escape and crate wars all to be fun with 6-10 people as you get on a 10 slot server. Most gamemodes are fun with more people, few work alone.

garrysware can be fun when versing only another person if you know them and get competitive.

ttt I do not recommend on a 10 slot server, less then 5 people and the game really wont work well, more then 8 and you at least get a detective and 2 traitors, but still more is better.

Aside form sandbox garrysmod is not a single player game. I recommend playing a different game all together.

I’m not sure if it still works but GMStranded comes to mind.

For Stranded, id rath just go play Minecraft, but i love gmod and i have put so much time into it. I love space build but the downloads change peoples minds, and building ships gets laggy. Im thinking of goin with “Green Shift” and hosting some tournaments

I don’t see how you can compare stranded to Minecraft just because “lol survival”

How can you not see the comparison? They’re both survival which involves building.

You can punch trees and solid rock in both.