Hello! I created this tool because I was missing these functionalities for some reason that I can’t remember. Anyway, currently it’s a good alternative to the unsupported Edge Glow Tool. Have fun.
Demonstration (**OLD ****OLD **OLD):
And here is the inspiration, a GMod 12 version of it:
- 3 rendering modes: Sobel Post Processing, Garry’s Mod 12 Halos, Garry’s Mod 13 Halos;
- Customize: sizes, shaking, colors, layers and textures;
- Duplicator support;
- Ragdoll/NPC support;
- Partial “CTRL + Z” support;
- Copy the effects with the right button;
- Remove the effects with the R key;
- Intelligent menus that only show what you need;
- Has a general Reset button;
- Doesn’t get on our way / bother;
- Multiplayer support: blocks GMod 13 halos + admin options + hooks and checks.
Here is the repository:
[https://github.com/xalalau/GMod/tree/master/Cel Shading Tool](https://github.com/xalalau/GMod/tree/master/Cel Shading Tool)
Note that this tool is far away from being free of disgusting errors.
If you want to improve or fix something, go ahead and mess around.
Special thanks to testers HomemCamisinhaCósmico, Bomberman Maldito and Nick MBR!
- The rendering modes don’t always work;
- GM 12 mode keeps rendering entities when players are out of the map / inside wall;
- Because of the problem right above, entities in GM 12 mode become visible in the 3D Skybox;
- Save support isn’t working properly;
- It’s not possible to apply colors to Sobel mode;
- Fully support the Undo list;
- Fix the Save support (it’s only loading the last modified entity);
- Test the last version online (Yes kkk I uploaded without doing this).
My other tools
Check it out:
Well, that’s it.