Changeing Level

Me and a few of my buddies are attempting to design a HL2 mod, or just a gmod campaign. But we are using a train at the start but it has to go through 3 maps before it comes to a complete stop.(Ranging from 40 km/h ----- 110 km/h)

I want the train to go to the next level with me, and keep moving on the tracks just like in level one. But its a new map.

[editline]10:20PM[/editline]

Anyone?

http://www.karljones.com/halflife/chnglev.asp

Thats not really tell me how to. Its tellling me how to change map. Not move the train to the next level

Why not put a duplicate of the train on the next level?

You’re a mad man!

:derp:

Do what they did in HL1. Make the train stop for one reason or another then start it again in the next level. So you really just spawn in a different train that looks alike. You can make props carry through but I’m not sure about things like a train.

Train moves across map > Changes map automatically > You spawn in a train that’s moving across the map.

Or that, I assumed he didn’t try that since that is the most obvious way of doing it. Tell me if it works.

I was just thinking about that…

NOW my problem is it wont change maps… >:(

isn’t there a way to set global entities to keep the train and everything on it between maps?

Tried that one?

Im using that, I took the train off because it was a pain in the ass.