Changing Font Size Problem

OK so I was adding a font to lua and I’m happy that it works, but the size won’t change. I made it to 100 and back to 10 and there is no change. Please help. This is my code and it is in my Custom Hud in the Draw Hud Function:
[lua]surface.CreateFont (“HL2MP”, ScreenScale(20), 400, true, false, “Weapons”)
draw.DrawText(“2”, “Weapons”, ScrH()/2, ScrW()/20, Color( 255,255,255,100 ),1)[/lua]

You need to reload the fonts if you want them to change without the need to restart the game.

gm_clearfonts in the console.

Mersi Boku. I don’t know why, but it seems that you must be the best helper here lol. For that , I salute you good sir!

You are welcome.

It is merci beaucoup by the way :smile:

Oh sorry, but in my friends country its Mersi Boku so… lol. Well I can always say a Russian one, or a Bulgarian one. Well I’ll go with the Bulgarian. Blagodaria!

What language is spoken in your friends country?

Dough! You are right. Sorry it is merci beaucoup. I must have heard something else rofl.

Thought so :smile:

PS Please add me on steam. It seems I have a lot of questions to ask, but I feel that i should just ask you lol.

I think it would benefit you if you continue to ask your questions in these forums, you will get a better variety of answers that I wouldn’t be able to give.