Character Creation System

With Terry having his own Character Creation System, will a base template be available in the toolkit when s&box is released so people can use blender to create their own models and textures for when they’re making custom gamemodes, im thinking maybe in the new darkrp there could be actual clothing stores or something like that but yeah i guess the main question is well clearly character customization is a thing, but will that be modable, could one use the terry base character creator template to make like an anime style character creation system

1 Like

Yes, If you made a DarkRP and wanted a custom Blender player model with Clothes you made to fit that model there is nothing stopping you from achieving this. You could even just take the Terry character selection menu and customize it to your own. All the source is available, The owner of that DarkRP would have to implement this though as the customization menu is setup for only terry’s model at the moment.

People are already doing it in games like minigolf and burdle. There is a customization menu for a golf ball and a bird to wear hats.

1 Like

Yeah the reason why im curious about it is because, I want to make like a VR DarkRP gamemode with like a Code Vein type character creation system when s&box gets released, I feel like that would be super hype, but i know how much work goes into that as well like all the modeling that comes along with it, but honestly i think if it got done it would be insane hype, like i used to love playing VRChat but i feel like it just got boring because it was just a social hub with no actual life but if we had like a VRC DarkRP gamemode with an ingame character creator, that would pop off even more so then like GTA V RP

1 Like