I’ve been making a character model, he’s set up like so:
bodygroup top bodygroup bottom bodygroup headgear bodygroup shoes
I recently made a new addition, one for each of these bodygroups (the 7th on each) and it crashed model viewer and gmod when loading the mdl.
This happened one time before and it was supposedly caused by a bad SMD because it cleared up after a few re-exports; However this is not the case as I’ve tried to run only this last set with another few and it works fine, and I’ve tried running all of the others without this one too.
If you don’t have a direct answer for what’s causing it even some tips on things that could be it that generally crash gmod/model viewer would be great:)
Thanks for reading <3