Chat Advert HELP! #2

Hi guys,
Well, I have my autorun fixed, its just my advert lua that doesnt work quit to plan… Well, it doesnt work at all!

I have it shared, so heres sh_adverts.lua

------------------------------------
-- Evo X Admin Mod
-- File: ev_adverts.lua
-- By Lukeme99
------------------------------------

print( "AdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdverts" ) -- This is to check whether its been included for sure.
print( "AdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdverts" )
print( "AdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdvertsAdverts" )

local Tab = {
 "This server is running, Evo X Admin Mod Version: ", -- .. EV_Version.." By Lukeme99"
 "Suport The developer by donating at (Insert Website Here)"
};

if CLIENT then 
 timer.Create("Advertising",1,0,function()
  chat.AddText(Color(255,150,0), table.Random(Tab))
  chat.PlaySound()
 end)
end

I only made another thread because I have progressed my mod ALLOT, and it would be confusing if I put it in there.

Sooo…
Any help, please? And added to the credits convar.
Thanks!

[lua]
local Tab = {
“This server is running, Evo X Admin Mod Version: “, – … EV_Version…” By Lukeme99”
“Suport The developer by donating at (Insert Website Here)”
};
[/lua]

to this

[lua]
local Tab = {
[1] = “This server is running, Evo X Admin Mod Version: “… EV_Version…””–" By Lukeme99",
[2] = “Support The developer by donating at gibemoney.com
}
[/lua]

Also why are you running it shared?

I tryed that, and I was running it shared because I was running out of options, so I thought maybe I had to share the table.

Shared doesn’t fix the issue.
Also, the “plugin” works fine for me.

Proof:

http://puu.sh/HGRd

Is that GM13, Because thats what its designed for…
Also, for some reason it works as a lone lua file, but in the addon it doesnt show up!
Im gonna upload it to svn, so people can also FEEL THE SAME PAIN IN ITS EXACT STATE!

It works fine in GMod 13. You have something wrong with your autorun luas.