Chat Tags Request

Hey, I was just wanting chat tags that are different colors and glow. I’ll make a list of what I want:

1. A chat tag that shows “V.I.P.” when you type something and is black with no glow.

2. A chat tag that shows “Admin” on it and is red and glowing.

3. A chat tag that shows “Super Admin” on it and is blue and glowing.

4. A chat tag that shows “Co-Owner” on it and is green and glowing.

5. A chat tag that shows “Owner” on it and is rainbow and glowing at a slightly faster rate than the others (I don’t know if it’s possible, but I think it would be cool lol).

6. If it’s possible, could you make it so the script works with any gamemode/chatbox? If not, I can supply the chatbox I am using.

Thanks. I know this may require a little work, but it is much appreciated.

Edit: Sorry, I can’t really pay you anything either. You will have my respect though, that’s for sure. :slight_smile:

Lol no.

I honestly don’t think it would be that hard to create this, I’ve seen some people do stuff similar.

Edit: And seriously, does everyone think they need money for the simplest of lua scripts? I can’t do it, but this is probably just basic lua.

-snip- Wrong thread

-Snip-

You could use this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=95236

Edit it for whatever admin mod you are using and then you only need to make it glow.

Its a start.

Thanks. I could try I guess. But in the mean time if someone wants to work on this that would be cool because I don’t think I would be able to do this lol. Oh ya, and does anyone know how I would make the chat tags glow? Like the exact code to do it?

Edit: I just remembered I can’t download from garrysmod.org because the page won’t load. Well shit, I guess I’m going to have to get a friend to get me the script which could be awhile. :confused:

Edit 2: My GMod and Steam community spontaniously started working. I guess I’ll try this shit. Still though, if anyone has time it would be great seeing as how I suck at lua.

Posted in the wrong thread lol, i was using my android at the time. I must have clicked on the wrong thread >.<
Sorry, your not being a douche XD.

It’s alright lol. I thought you were calling me a douche because I was talking about how most people need money for every lua creation they make. You seem alright, I shall now rate you friendly.