Cheat and script gets horrible played [FR] Cheat et script devient horrible a jouée

Hello face puch,
Your game Rust and one of the best games in mode it must be said, but the cheaters are more and more pressing in your game Rust between the script of smile for the retreat of the weapons and the cheat these worse and worse, my friends and I are playing on your servers facepuch my we will stop playing in Rust it’s been 6 months that we spank on raid on or raid off pares cheaters. It is increasingly hard to play your Rust games, too bad.
I hope you will clean up your game before players give it up, which would be a shame for you and us.
Regards.

(FR)
Bonjour face puch,
Votre jeu Rust et l’un des meilleurs jeux au mode il faut le dire, mais les cheaters son de plus en plus pressent dans votre jeu Rust entre le script de sourie pour le recule des armes et le cheat ces de pire en pire, mes amies et moi nous jouons sur vos servers facepuch mes on va arrêter de jouée à Rust cela fait 6 mois que nous nous fessons raid on ou raid off pares des cheaters. Il et de plus en plus dur de jouée a votre jeux Rust dommage.
J’espère que vous allez faire du ménage dans votre jeux avent que les joueurs l’abandonnent ce qu’il serait dommage pour vous et pour nous.
Cordialement.

No need to add a section in French full of mistakes, we understand perfectly in English. However, you can create a ticket to the support if you want to report players using cheats (with proof anyway).