Checkerboard?

I’ve recently downloaded the m24 rifle… it has checkerboard patterns all over it, WELL THE HANDS AND SCOPE! i also downloaded a new map… the sky is fucked up it “smears”… anyway someone can help?

It also say “expect errors” in the context

thanks

You don’t have the material for the rifle, meaning you probably need Counter Strike Source. On the sky, does it just keep an outline of what you just saw? like if you point your gun at the sky and then switch guns can you still see your original gun? It that’s it then the files might have uninstalled in the right place.

ahh i see… so, ur saying the only way to correct my gun problem is to buy one of these other games?

Buy CS:S

your only option

As for the sky, it is an issue with the map, they didn’t close it up completely.

Yeah, most of the downloads i get screw up… idk y? what i cant seem to understand, is where the f*** to put the files i download, for instance, http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=57409 Where the F**K do i put that?

In the data folder for advanced duplicator.

You need CSS and ep2 for mostly everything.

Where do i get CSS? Its not the same as “cascading sheet styles” right? and ep2?

Counter-Strike Source
Half-Life 2 Episode 2

Edit:
GOOD THING THAT NINJA PLAIN SUCKS AT GIVING INFORMATION.

Btw you can say fuck here.