Chillin with Kushho: Looking for some people to rust with!

Wdup Rusters!

Just got into Alpha yesterday thanks to Craptasket! I started playing for a couple hours and felt like I needed a Crew to run with! Shoot me a message on Twitch my stream link is www.twitch.tv/kushho or just come on in and say your in alpha and well try to link up in the world! Lets start Rusting away!!!

-Kushho
#SavePandas!

you know im down as soon as i can obtain a key

Fa sho Starscreamg1x i miss you and your streams bro! get back on it!

Ah hell naw. This was my chance to play with you, and I don’t have a key :frowning:
Good luck finding “somebuddy” to play with Kushho.

Hello Kush. If I manage to get a key somehow, I’ll gladly join your crew. :3

Kushhoooooo! <3

I want a key so bad… I would pay upwards to 200$ for a single key, but no one has took me up on my offer D:

Once I get a key (if I get a key) I’ll play with ya kush if you still need another.

i will once i get a key

Awesome guys! thanks for all the reply’s on this post! remember when yall do get keys shoot me a message and well play! anyone got an extra Cube World Account I can buy!? The Shop is down!!

for all you people saying once i get a key, easier said than done. Garry is not giving them out, so you cannot get one, unless something changed in the last few days.

Kushho - Jump in the Rust TS. Thats a good place to meet up and my god it provides a way of communicating than global chat and crouching LOL!

Fashhhoo

You know I’ll join you Kushho! Working on getting a key as we speak

Do you know the old UnityViet group from the old WarZ? Cause that group rocked. No idea if I fought against you but the old times where the good times :smiley:

Good to see a good guy like you here!

Just enjoy your game solo right now, you’re lucky to even have a key.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1286035 orphodox are more than welcome for newcomers

Once i get a key ill look at your twitch in the meanwhile if i don’t get a key ill wait till its available for purchase

I’d love to join
I’ll join as soon I get a key
If you could get me one I would be sooooo happy

No one believes you, and if you were telling the truth $200 is ridiculous.