chrome hounds extract

can someone rip chrome hounds? its a mech game release by sega in 2006 was an awesome game but the servers were shutdown and it was mostly forgotten…

but it has some truely awesome models that i think people would like

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBPMjZ2ki8JiL1bB2Jr_nt2spun0Rmu-0WMUsInw2EWvqhe3Po

If someone has the game I’m pretty sure we can find a program to rip the stuff…

It’d be nice if we could maybe also get the Armored Core games on the PS3 ripped as well since they might be in the same format as Chrone Hounds since they were developed by the same company

If someone can rip the raw files for me I might be able to convert them into ragdolls for source.

i have the game and armored core but lets focus on this, if you could give me a walk through on extracting the data i should be able to help.

That part I don’t know about… You would have to ask someone here or on another forum for a program to extract the files… and even then you might need to write your own program to extract the files…

i wouldn’t even know where to begin, i know there are suppose to be backup programs that allow people to turn game disks into iso files but finding that damn 360 emulator is hard as hell.

i’d say thats the only way you could really do it, run it in emulator and then print out the memory for someone to crack the game.

People were able to rip the game files for the ps3 because it installs onto the HDD to speed up loading times. I dunno if XBox does this though…

you can backup files, just i don’t the space.