Citizen Animation Import-ium

I have been importing some animations mainly for meme videos but I started going into more practical ones and I figured I’d make a thread so it doesn’t get lost in the discord. These animations are ready to be put in Source2 so feel free to go wild!

Oh and if you have any animations you want imported just let me know. Make sure you actually have the source for them though.

MEDIA

( Courtesy of @Riddick )

DOWNLOADS

I’ll update these as more get pushed through.

Fortnite (CLICK TO VIEW)

Dance Moves ( Default Dance )
Wiggle
Need To Pee
Orange Justice

Apex Legends (CLICK TO VIEW)

Mirage’s Worm Dance
Mirage’s Unarmed Idle
Mirage’s Unarmed Running (Animgraph Friendly)
Incapped Animations ( Animgraph Friendly )
Pathfinder’s Tinman Dive Emote
Revenant’s Impale Execution ( Attacker )
Revenant’s Impale Execution ( Victim )

Garry's Mod (CLICK TO VIEW)

Dancing Taunt
Muscle Taunt
Sitting (Idle)

13 Likes

You absolute madman! :smiley:

1 Like

The last video is going to be a meme. Also good job comrade.

1 Like

Nice

3 Likes

Very cool animation!

1 Like

Added Garry’s Mod Muscle Taunt so you can sexualize Terry and the idle Sitting animation so you can give our boy a rest. They are under the Garry’s Mod tab in the first post

Muscle as you requested @AdamCF

4 Likes

using a half-life alyxe engine? (or steamvr)

This is all in Half-Life Alyx’s tools. It’s the closest we have right now to S&Box so I’m gonna work with that. In terms of getting the animations in I don’t see much changing except the vmdl having a different format

1 Like

Finally, the best animation, we got it!

1 Like

Clutching for security.

Incap animations from Apex added. I need to change some proportions so I may update it down the line. You can see the hand through the floor in the idle

They are really good for anim graph practice. You can set incapped states on the model to transition to these modes.

3 Likes

Had some time so going to start adding TF2 animations. Here’s the Medic’s Conga Taunt!

Can’t update the OP for some reason so download it here: Download

2 Likes

Did some more stuff, gonna upload these in a little as I want to revisit some positioning on the root. Necromancer Terry summoning his minion!

and here is the minion he’s summoning, using @NotGaylien 's skeleton model:

7 Likes

pretty cool, although i would say try using the 2nd file i put up thats rigged to fit the terry rig, it will look less janky with the arms, jaw, fingers and legs.
but i like it!
like seeing the fancy moves they can do!

Here are the downloads to the previously posted animations:

Apex Legends - Shadow Summon

Apex Legends - Shadow Cast

1 Like

You won’t last 5 minutes playing S&Box

Working on optimizing my finger translating. As you can see there’s a little bit of a curve on them at idle. Just need to automate the rest pose matching, or rather fix it up to account for the bone lengths

2 Likes

Wanted to give a heads up that if you were planning on or are using the animations I was working on here, there will be a new rig coming. Source:

Rest assured I will update these anims as soon as it is posted and probably make a new thread with the fresh start

1 Like

yeah i already am ready to rip apart and sort out my skeleton dude and godzilla onesie for when i need to sort it, i just hope people who have downloaded the old versions of it dont try keep using them since its gonna be scuffed and i rather it be useable and not fucked…
also i do hope all the accessory stuff papabrickolini made is not too hard to fix for the new rig and such, he even made some more interchangeable accessory stuff for his gamemode today 0-0
lots of stuff to sort out, its probably not that much of drastic changes though i imagine, just enough to make shit more useable.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s all worth it for the sake of longevity. I honestly anticipate there be another change up before the final release as other animators / modellers start pumping out more stuff.

With Garry’s Mod a weapon bone was removed despite being in other source games in some form. By the time people realized it may be a good idea to add it, the entire eco-system was already formed

Sometimes you just have to break those eggs

1 Like