City 17 RP |Drugs|Huge Map|60+ Guns|20+ Jobs|Nice Admins|

NEED HELP***
I now understand that I am not allowed to post ads here so if any moderator can kindly take this down.

Hey guys I am new to these forums so if I am not suppose to post here please tell me!

I recently started a new 24/7 DarkRP server that aims to role play City 17 a map from Half Life 2. In this server you will take the role of being a citizen of City 17. We aim to make this server very similar to the actual City 17 from Half Life. Our server has 60+ guns and 20+ jobs (some being promotions). We even have scripted events triggered by players (like the nexus transforming shape and changing map layout!) We are also looking for Admins as we have just started out!

So please join our server! You won’t regret it!

How to join?

You can join by adding 50.31.103.163:27091 to your legacy browser favorites or doing connect 50.31.103.163:27091 in console.

You can also join by searching City 17 in the DarkRP server browser!

“i am new to the forums so i didn’t read the rules”

http://puu.sh/a16WI/0ecac69a17.png

wrong section, no one wants to join your unoriginal hl2rp

edit: scripted events does sound kinda cool

Ik im very sorry Im trying to delete the thread now!

i edited my post

Are you aware of how to delete this post and also where I should post for advertisement if there is any place to post it.

you need a mod to delete it or close it

and look around the forums

Ok so I guess Il just edit it and ask for it to be deleted. Also I did look around the forums and I couldn’t find anything but this so thats why.

Normal users cannot delete posts. PM this mod to move your thread to the correct section.

Ok I PM’ed him

Her, but okay.

Well that’s cause it is cool :p, also I PMed a mod to remove the thread

[editline]7th July 2014[/editline]

Oops excuse me