Civilian and Public Transport model porting

Hello Facepunch!

Technically this is my “first” post in this forum, after years of lurking around. I’ve seen many threads about model porting from various games, but 70-90% of those threads are about characters, weapons and military vehicles. Anyway: It is possible to port some civilian and public transport vehicles (like taxis, buses, subway trains, trams, etc.) from those games (like COD:MW3, BF3, BF4, GTA V, Killing Floor, Mirror’s Edge, etc.)?
These models would be very useful for scene building in Gmod and SFM.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

I’ve ported a good deal of this sort of thing, check my workshop :3

Link please?

Click on the link to their Steam profile under their avatar, you should find the link to their workshop items there.

Along with with all of Rena’s packs mentioned above, there’s a lot of other models in this vein. I’ll post some links shortly to what I know of, there’s some of everything from cars and buses to even some civil aircraft models I have.

Here’s some:
Motor Vehicles:
L4D Vehicles (You probably have this)
Contagion Vehicles
Nuclear Dawn Vehicles
No More Room in Hell Vehicles
Tactical Intervention Vehicles
BMS Vehicles
BMS Jeep
Kali’s Black Ops Pack
Kali’s Modern Warfare Pack
Consumer Car Props
znalecc’s Model Packs (CoD: BO2, Mirror’s Edge, Spec Ops: The Line)

Aircraft:
Tactical Intervention Planes
Embraer EMB-110 (SFM Version, no GMod version exists but it isn’t hard to get in GMod. Unfortunately it will only be an effect, however)

Everything not linked to isn’t on the workshop or on Facepunch, but I can upload them for you if you want. I’ll post anything else here I find as well.