Clan [Hero]

I’m making a hero clan, and i would like to expand it across the servers. So there are leaders for each server.
Our clan’s aim is to help the poor and demolish the bandits and make the server more peaceful.
And of course, war between us and the bandits should be good fun.

I want people who are willing to share and had experienced spawn kill by bandits who wants to bring justice to rust.

Please comment if you are interested. It won’t work without your help. Thanks

We will discuss the name of the clan when there are enough people.

Put [HERO] next to your name and go and help the poor and demolish those bandits if you have same vision as i have.

Expect us Bandits.

I will PM skype if you ask.
We play one BOTH UK and US West Coast

We do have team speak.
my skype: zwhiskeyz
My time is GMT*

(User was permabanned for this post ("making the same thread four times..." - postal))

I sure will do that with you. I hate the kill on sight/newspawn kills it annoys me and brought me to the PvE server… My skype… Jason_perk23 add me if anyone wants to team up with me I will join this with you wdoctor123. Although i dont have the best fps on this game but i can still do some stuff.

WE need your help.

[editline]22nd October 2013[/editline]

bump

Hey Doctor. Can i join your clan? I can play any servers without lag. I from Asia. Singapore and my time here is GMT+8.

Previously i was playing US East Coast PVE trying to kill zombies and have more crafting items. Build houses like castle.

I really hate bandits who always kill naked spawn. Newbies. People are just trying to have fun in RUST game and feedback for bugs, game improvements.

I’m currently 20 and I’m a hardcore gamer. I play alot of games too.

I have skype and steam. You can add me on steam. Hau (Play Rust).

Reply me if you consider. Thanks !!! Have fun in RUST !