Clients not downloading models.

So I installed KCGEORGE’s weapon packs (all of them, actually), as well as the Morrowind bows. However, when I try to use them on my server, all I get is a giant ERROR hovering slightly above my head. I then tried to install one of the weapon packs client-side as well, which solved the problem: sounds, models and textures all worked as intended (mostly).

Which leads me to believe that the addons are not being downloaded properly. This problem just recently surfaced, I installed the DurgzMod as well, which (I think at least) has been working flawlessly.

Alright, so I added the following script to my “lua/autorun/server” folder:

function AddDir(dir) // recursively adds everything in a directory to be downloaded by client
local list = file.FindDir("…/"…dir…"/*")
for _, fdir in pairs(list) do
if fdir != “.svn” then // don’t spam people with useless .svn folders
AddDir(dir…"/"…fdir)
end
end

for k,v in pairs(file.Find("…/"…dir…"/*")) do
resource.AddFile(dir…"/"…v)
end
end

AddDir(“addons”)

It basically forces everyone to download all files in the server Addons folder… at least that’s what it should do. For me, it’s basically stuck on the first model download.

Alright, I fucking give up! After trying everything, even using a generator to add a list of every single fucking file in my materials/models/sound folders, the damn thing STILL won’t work! Unless I get help on this, I’ll give up on running a server.

I FINALLY got it working! I wrote a resource.AddFile file manually for one weapon, and it looks like it worked. Now all I need is a working resource generator that isn’t outdated :3