Clustered Supply Crates?

So I’ve noticed a very, very apparent issue with supply drops. No matter how long it’s in the air, or how randomized the drop zone is, the first player to hit E on that crate gets it, that’s that. Especially in the noPvP server. I’ve come up with a suggestion to fix that, and to make it just a wee bit more fair. So basically when the crate is in the air, noone can open it, and when the crate touches down, it splits into about 3-4 crates on the ground. Each crate contains one specific item, meaning the crates that have resources look like this currently:

Crate 1:
-250x Metal Frags
-50x Planks
-250x Sulfur
etc

With my idea it would look like this:

Crate 1:
-250x Metal Frags

Crate 2:
-50x Planks

Crate 3:
-250x Sulfur

etc

This would allow for people to more fairly acquire resources from airdrops, and C4 trolls on the no PvP server are less inclined to just blow everyone up. In my opinion this is a good idea, what does everyone else think?

This idea would be too complicated, and the No PvP server is shit imo.

i think this a very good idea

I like the idea but then again I don’t mind the way that it is currently.

there is usually 2 or 3 crates that drop already

Yes, but sometimes there is only one crate, and even with 3 crates the idea still applies in the area of having separated items

Yes but he is talking about a cluster drop, as in when those three hit the ground, they split up into more boxes.

Should probably remove air drops entirely from the NON pvp server tbh. The whole purpose of the air drops is to drive PVP and risk/reward

I hope you aren’t being serious, I think supply crates are a good idea, if anything it adds to the atmosphere of the game. I just think the implementation could be a little bit better, but seeing as this is alpha and not beta, I’d rather see entire game elements introduced rather than working on simple details