COD boys who flame others for moaning are now being the bitches

“WAAAAAA my M4 degrades after I go out killing 50 new spawns for no reason”… “WAAAAAAA there needs to be a option to turn it off, WAAAAAA”

And I quote… “It’s an alpha, FacePunch said things will change”…

Ahhh, bore off back to COD haha

(awaits 100 dumb/disagree)

A survival game with durability and item condition, who would have ever thought of that?

CoD sucks, I agree.
Let feel us your hate, CoD community.

I’m tired of getting raided on this game, there is no way to stop people from raiding, and when they raid you they just place a pillar down and now your whole floor that you just made is now not raid proof and they have just destroyed 2 hours of work in the time it takes a c4 to go off.

here have some corn on the COD

So you’re mad that you can’t make a base that’s unraidable? I’m pretty sure that’s kinda the point…

There’s a way.
Suicide Houses.
Works fine for me.

What is with this insanely generic insult of CoD? It is like a crutch for gamers everywhere when they want to label a group but are too stupid to think of another insult.

We get it, CoD is played out at this point and horrible (well in my opinion). But Modern Warfare/CoD 4 was a great game when it came out and I bet a good chunk of people enjoyed one of the titles over the years. Essentially get a new insult because that one is more worn out than your mother’s vagina (or more worn out than your momma jokes).

Like go back to Mount and Blade noob.

CoD 4 and below.
That’s everything we can call a game.

He’s right… I don’t understand why it’s an insult to enjoy playing COD… not to mention there are plenty of other FPS out there. Personally I enjoyed the first black ops a lot… but that has nothing to do with Rust so I don’t get it.

lol someone needs to learn to build their base on a mountain where the amount of space to place foundations is very limited.

Personally I think the raiding is the best part and they should focus on this mechanic a lot more. I haven’t thought too much about the direction they should go with it, but I am thinking maybe make it a bit easier to break into wood bases and make metal parts very hard to find (not craftable perhaps?). If a new spawn could clear a tower out from a gang of offline people then maybe there wouldn’t be such a huge advantage to having a tower. I much prefer having a little 2x1 (two doors to stop hackers waiting outside when you open the door) hiden away, less attention. But hey, just my opinion, raiding on your own is a complete thrill and I don’t feel guilty about doing it as I am not in a huge group running around ruining the game for the little guys.

I always see these huge mansions just chilling out in the open for everyone to see and all I can think is:
“You’re next.”
lol but I’m not really that badass xD

I’m not even sure how I feel about the durability yet (hasn’t been long enough to settlte)

but OP is soooooo right hahahahah. So true.

[editline]25th February 2014[/editline]

It’s not insulting to enjoy playing CoD. EVERYONE played CoD. Including the people who hate that people think this is CoD.

The point of that term is that this while it was a great game, this game is not CoD, and people who try to change this game or waaaah about changes to the game that detract from their ability to play “CoD” on this game, ruins this game in terms of what it is meant to be.

I loved COD4 and still think it is one of the best FPS games ever made, but that is why I loved it, it was a First Person Shooter and that is what everyone expected. Kill anyone on site and get as many kills as possible. Rust is a First Person Survival (note the difference here) currently with the ability to be played as a First Person Shooter, but as FacePunch have said, that is not the direction this game is going in.

So all these people complaining about KoS and M4+Kevlar guys a month ago to just be getting replies like “Thats what rust is, quit bitching and just play the game”… they were the people who could see what Rust is supposed to be, and wanted to play the game in the manner that FacePunch are working towards. Now COD features are going to slowly degrade (just like your guns), all the COD fannys are having a moan… well, you know what I got to say?:

This is Rust, stop bitching and just play the game haha (I been waiting to say that)

What is a suicide house?

A building that you can “only” get into by suiciding and respawning at your sleeping bag inside.

They’re certainly not unraidable, and imo too much hassle and too large.

Can’t explain that so good, but it’s mostly made with pillars while the first and second floor is empty.
So you just can get in with suicide and your spawn which you placed before.