cod npcs

On Gmod I downloaded the call of duty npcs but when I to Gmod they’re not thier.
Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong.

Tell us what you did with the file after you downloaded it.

i extracted it to the addons folder

I don’t think it’s in addon format, you need to go into the addon, and copy and paste the folders labelled models, material, lua ect into the garrysmod folder. Say yes to all when it asks you to merge the folders.

It wants me to delete my other models, materials, and lua folders

[editline]04:00PM[/editline]

o wait i think i got it im gonna go try it out if i dont reply then that means it worked

It shouldn’t delete your other files. Usually when you copy and paste it will simply just combine all the files in that folder with the ones that your adding. At least that’s how it is on my computer.

I think it was asking him to merge them, he just mistook it for deleting them.

after they merge wat do ido

Load the game.

i did but they were not ther.

[editline]04:39PM[/editline]

i goto my computer/(C:)/programfiles/stea/steamapps/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons
cod npc pack, copy, go back to garrysmod folder and paste. then i merge. wat am i doing wrong.

Inside of the COD NPC’s folder, is there just an addons folder, or are there things like materials, lua, or other things?

If so, just open up each folder and move the contents into the respective folders inside the Garry’s Mod folder.

ther a bunch of files

Post a screenshot of the contents of the zip file you downloaded. I think that would make this a lot easier.

I came here in the hope that there were actual cod (the fish) NPCs. I was dissapointed.

goon gmod and ype in cod npcs then download it then tell me if it worked. its by homeless

I can’t even understand what you are trying to say.

Learning to spell correctly and using your common sense will make you look less retarded