COD4 Javelin?

Is it possible to make that Javelin with that tracking system?

And sorry for going off topic but how do I use the fly by wire and aaraam addon?
Also I will try and port these cod4 models once I learn the art of porting models.
-Hind
-Supercobra
-Mi-28 Havoc ( the attack heli seen in the sniper mission)
-CH-46 Sea Knight
-And maybe those jets.
I might also make the Javelin but someone need to teach me how to make one and if its possible to make the in built tracking system.

Edit:

What is wrong with the media tags? I can’t get the video working!

Fixed media. Also that would be a pretty nice swep if it was made.

So is it possible to make one? And thanks!

I’m guessing it can easily be done with the rocket as a sent and constantly giving it coordinates to a target. Not fully sure about tracking a target, but i bet it is possible. Just maybe a watered down version of it.

But it would be likely that people want a Swep, not a sent. Also, Is it possible to make the anti air missile launcher seen in Battlefield 2?
Come on! Someone reply! I want to make this Swep!

I’ll give it a try!

Don’t expect too much and it also could take a while.

Thank you! Now, I need someone to teach me porting. Then I could port all the awesome vehicles.

And how do I port the models? Someone help me! Also, how the hell do you use fly by wire and arraam addon?

I saw an admin swep like this once but it was for an AWP and did not have sound . But you can probably replace the bullet with an rpg rocket easily.

Where is it? Link?
And I can’t find the model for the Cod4 helicopters!
I want to port this!

And this

ray243: When i meant about the Sent. I mean a swep that fires a sent. Then the sent is given a force upwards (maybe about 0,0,600) for about 3 seconds. Then give the sent angles that coordinate it to the selected target. I didn’t mean a sent as the whole weapon, but a swep that fires a sent.

Edit:

Give thanks to Aska49 for telling me about making a sent track a player. I might be able to do it. Though i am slightly busy right now with the Stealth gamemode, i’ll try to squeeze in a bit of time tomorow to make this swep.

Thank You! Finally I made a request topic where someone would really do it.

Is there any good models around that i could use? maybe custom ones like the actual Javelin proter from CoD:4 or from another game (W and V model)? If i really try my hardest from the temptation to go down stairs and watch a few shows on demmand, I could get this released in Beta today/tonight if no errors show up.

There is a javelin-like model here

http://garrysmod.org/img/dl/18084_1.jpg

Look at the left.

Download link? Link to creator? Link to any where else but an image?

Edit:

I think that’s only a world model anyway.

Sorry!

Edit:

And this rocket seems good!

http://garrysmod.org/img/dl/37400_1.jpg

No he means like, a swep that fires the rocket sent.

I managed to capture a frame of the model ingame, but I don’t know how to port it. Any ideas? And how do I get 3ds max?

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3990/shot0004ci3.jpg

To port it I think you need the DSX9 ripper and 3ds Studiomax, wich costs about 2000-3000$

Holy crap! Is there any other way? Or maybe I could sent the frames to you.