Collaborative asset bundles

Hey all,

I’m thinking of putting together a project and wanted to know what people thought, really the idea boils down to a site or repo where users can upload models, code, textures etc… and collaborate towards an ‘asset bundle’ with a set theme in mind, could be ‘low poly food’, and that would include some low poly models / textures as well as some code to make them functional entities where interacting with them increments health etc…

I’m thinking there is going to be a massive need for this sort of content once more creators get access to the game and by providing some template items it might help in giving people a hand with their projects, just like you might find with the unity / unreal stores. Of course, all the content uploaded to this platform would be entirely free.

I’m also interested in some suggestions if anyone has any.

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested in contributing. You should contact Exeros, he already has a sizeable catalogue. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Oh perfect, I’ll have to ask him if he’s interested in it, thanks!

Im interested by ur idea, can’t wait for contribute ahah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am interested and I am down to contribute my discord is Triple X#0125 if you want to contact me

1 Like

Nice, thanks for both the offers. I’ll send a message over when I have things up and running Triple, cheers.