Combined barricades

Why is this a good idea was not implemented?


2 months late;)

These things have a correct name. They are called Gabions.

They should bring back legacy barricades.

Those were much more useful than the ones now.

I mean these could be used on the tops of bases, and the wooden ones used for gunplay.