Come join our new server! [TORO] US Central [Chicago]

Hey everyone I’d just like to let you guys know that my friend and I have bought a brand new server and would love it if you guys would come join us. We both have experience in running servers and admining and we take it very seriously. There will be no admin abuse tolerated what so ever. We play on the idea of fun, pure gaming. Also no admin mega bases like you see on other servers. We want to run this server as close to an official serer as possible with the exception of having active admins to keep the hackers, glitchers, and dupers out. Please stop by for a little while we are low pop right now but steadily growing every day. My in game name is Nash so if you see me say hi! The name of the server right now is “[TORO] US Central [Chicago]” If you want to connect directly though the console type “net.connect 208.117.11.140:28025” without quotes. If you have any questions or comments please ask. This is a sleeper server with no mods. We also have a teamspeak for the rust server chivoice.hfbservers.com:9990

This a really fun server, Id recommend playing on it, Lots of friendly players and Admins!

I joined this server randomly and it has been amazing. The admins are friendly and were more than willing to help me out when I had issues. They had this guy named deekfoo that helped me learn how to play. I honestly got this game randomly because a friend showed me a video of it. They were catching people like pokemon and making them fight to the death. But yeah this server is great.

I need help to find out what to type up to get on rust in steam if someone tells me ill play the server

Thanks for your interest in our Server:
“[TORO] US Central [Chicago]” If you want to connect directly though the console type “net.connect 208.117.11.140:28025” without quotes. If you have any questions or comments please ask. This is a sleeper server with no mods. We also have a teamspeak for the rust server chivoice.hfbservers.com:9990

Lewis, you first need to buy rust directly from its website, “The auction page.” they are currently selling them for $20 none less. When you have bought your key you need to log in and access the steam key page. Then on it will generate your steam key and you’ll be able to play with us. Another note to add is that Rust will not be live on steam until sometime after Monday.

Please let us know if you are still having issues getting on Rust and/or finding our server. We can get you on our TeamSpeak and guide you verbally.

We will be hosting our first Quad-Monthly [TORO] US Central Chicago APOCOLYPTO Event this Holiday Weekend. We have built the Server’s [TORO] Battle Colosseum. The Colosseum has multiple indoor and outdoor arenas for multiple specific matches to be held. The Colosseum has spectator stands around the Colosseum for proper viewing through out. One of the first events will be the “Runners & Killers” match. In this event we will have “Runners” who will have to run to the “Freedom Line” all the while being shot at from the start line and the side lines with Bows & Arrows that the “Killers” will be shooting. This will continue until there is a Solo Survivor that will be given his Freedom and Prize. There will also be Hatchet Battle championships as well as 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 M4, Shotgun & Pistol Battles. Other events will be TBD. Lock and Load Warriors as this will be a fantastic and fun event. There will also cash prizes and gift cards for the Ultimate Solo Warrior and Warrior Team. Please stay tuned for the OFFICIAL start date and time!

This server is going strong after the steam sale update we have had 25-30 plus players on all day, great place to get a fresh start. come check it out =p we also got a teamspeak for the server.

server is going strong we had 30-40 peeps on most of the day yesterday come check us out <3

Hi, me and a few friends were playing on the server tonight when it crashed. Was just wondering if this was on purpose and if it was coming back up? We left out last server because of this exact reason. Thanks!

Very funny…saying you have admins that dont abuse your power. Then why the heck did YOU Nash and MEXI teleport into our metal base, kill us, then blow it up from the inside out with spawned C4 in god mode? Your a joke.

where can we go to report hackers, glitches and other assorted things?