[COMIC] SUBPRIME: Episode 2

So are comics banished here or something? I seem to remember them having their own section, but I don’t see it anymore.

Episode One

This comic gives me nostalgic feelings of the PHW days of comic making…

Ah…

Don’t worry - Comics and screenshots got fused into one section.

Fantastic work though, looking forward to the next part.

Lovely and creative. I really liked it. Can’t wait for the next part.

As for comics, no they are just merged into one section together with screenshots and movies.

classic

DAAAANG that was cool. I like how you maintained the first person perspective throughout, very cool. One thing, though. On the shots that show Alyx holding her pistol, the gun itself looks like it too far to the left, however that could be because the thumb isn’t all the way down. Otherwise, keep it up, I’m curious to see where this goes.

You might be right. I shamefully admit I had to rush the posing at points to see if I finally got this done; I was supposed to have finished it months ago.

Thanks, everyone, for the sympathetic praise. I really appreciate it, it gets me in the mood to make more comics. :slight_smile: Too bad it’s getting so little readership, though…

that’s twist i was not expecting

Maybe we need a label for all the comic

There used to be a “COMIC” image tag. I can understand why Garry removed the section, but not why he took that out. Unless he’s trying to phase them out of existence.

I sense an evil scheme…