Compile Problem

Map File Selected: D:\RP_EvoCity_v33x_v4.vmf
There is no Custom Profile to load: C:\Users\BobWho\Documents\mapping ools\Compiler\RP_EvoCity_v33x_v4.pro

Full Compile Selected!
Compile Start Time: Friday, February 10, 2012, 9:17:59 PM

-------------- Start Compile BSP ----------------
VBSP Started, Please Wait!

VBSP: c:\program files (x86)\valve\steamapps
osuchusername\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe -game “c:\program files (x86)\valve\steamapps
osuchusername\counter-strike source\cstrike” “D:\RP_EvoCity_v33x_v4”

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Oct 25 2011)
2 threads
materialPath: c:\program files (x86)\valve\steamapps
osuchusername\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials
Could not locate ‘GameData’ key in c:\program files (x86)\valve\steamapps
osuchusername\counter-strike source\cstrike\gameinfo.txt
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides…
material “skybox/rt” not found.
Can’t load skybox file skybox/ to build the default cubemap!
Can’t load skybox file skybox/ to build the default cubemap!
Finding displacement neighbors…
Finding lightmap sample positions…
Displacement Alpha : 0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10
Building Physics collision data…
done (0) (16 bytes)
Placing detail props : 0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10

Compile Complete for this module.
VBSP Completed: Friday, February 10, 2012, 9:18:18 PM
Abnormal Exit in VBSP ParseLog caught!
Catch: in vbsp_finish!

Ok i may sound dumb asking this question but, i went and used the Evocity V33X VMF released by Sgt. Sgt. himself but when i compile it that is all that happens. The Compile stops… I ahve fixed many errors stopping compiles already but this is the only thing stopping me now.

EDIT: Theres random spacing here for some reson, but thats not all spaced on the log, Such as the space between R and P in the title of the map, idk why but it happened while posting

Try to restart steam / your pc

Looks like you are using a batch compiler, not the built in compiler from sdk. Run it via sdk with everything set to normal.

have tryed didnt work, thats why i use batch

Edit: also with all my previous maps i have never had a problem with VBCT, its better than hammers compiler in my opinion

Run a normal compile and dump the log here.

If the normal compile doesn’t work, then there is something wrong with your setup or your map. Most likely this is a PEBKAC issue.

Note: It appears vvis was not included in this compile log.
Not running vvis may cause various errors, make sure you run all compile tools if you are stuck on an unnamed error.

Note: It appears vrad was not included in this compile log.
Not running vrad may cause various errors, make sure you run all compile tools if you are stuck on an unnamed error.

Last contribution: Anonymous
can’t load skybox file skybox/ to build the default cubemap!

Description:
You have entered a skybox texture which doesn’t seem to be valid. Make sure you don’t specify the last three letter (_UP, _DN, etc) of any skybox texture you use. You may also need to fix your vmt files if they are broken. It may also be caused by compiling a non-HDR skybox texture.

Solution:
Fix $hdrbasetexture errors first
WIKI: Skybox

The affected object may not work/appear properly

Last contribution: Anonymous
material “skybox/rt” not found

Description:
The error is self-explanatory. Somewhere in your map you have referenced a texture that doesn’t exist. Perhaps you used a texture from another modification or game you haven’t correctly set your current game up for?

Solution:
Make sure you have your mod paths set up correctly and that you are including all mod contents you need.

use this :