Compiling error

Hello I’ve been having this problem for about two weeks now, and it’s really bugging me cause I cannot test my map. Basically when I first encountered this error my map wouldn’t compile using the Gmod hammer, but it worked using Source multi tool. But now it doesn’t work using either of them. Ill post my compile log if anyone can get anything from that. The map is an edit of downtown v4c, I know the map is bad and i’ve noticed with editing that but I have a lot of patience. The map isn’t currently sealed I don’t think a leak would cause the problem. I’ve already posted the problem on the mega thread, but I got ignored so I’m resorting to making a thread on it. I’m guessing its caused by this Cannot load the static props… encountered a stale map version. Re-vbsp the map. But I have goggled it and I have no clue on how to fix the problem.

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod" "C:\Users\Altin\Desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Mar 14 2016)
8 threads
materialPath: D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials
Loading C:\Users\Altin\Desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_gmn_v2.vmf
Can't find surfaceprop sheetrock for material PLASTER/OFFWLLB, using default
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Could not locate 'GameData' key in d:\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\gameinfo.txt
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_gmn_v2/nature3/blendroaddirt1_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_downtown_gmn_v2/nature/blendsandrock004a_wvt_patch
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (1)
**** leaked ****
Entity infodecal (348.00 -1782.92 52.17) leaked!

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5192.5 5120.0 -997.5)
Leaf 0 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
Leaf 1 contents: 
viscontents (node 0 contents ^ node 1 contents): CONTENTS_SOLID 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5192.5 5120.0 815.0)
Leaf 1 contents: 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5468.5 5120.0 815.0)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5468.5 5120.0 -997.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5908.0 5120.0 -102.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6144.0 5632.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Leaf 1 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6051.5 6144.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5539.5 6144.0 -102.5)
Leaf 0 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: 

*** Suppressing further FindPortalSide errors.... ***
Processing areas...done (0)
Building Faces...done (0)
Chop Details...done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides...
Merged 88 detail faces...done (0)
Merging details...done (0)
FixTjuncs...
PruneNodes...
WriteBSP...
done (2)
Creating default LDR cubemaps for env_cubemap using skybox materials:
   skybox/sky_day01_05*.vmt
 ! Run buildcubemaps in the engine to get the correct cube maps.
Creating default HDR cubemaps for env_cubemap using skybox materials:
   skybox/sky_day01_05*.vmt
 ! Run buildcubemaps in the engine to get the correct cube maps.
Finding displacement neighbors...
Finding lightmap sample positions...
Displacement Alpha : 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10
material "cs_assault/assault_building_decal_01" not found.
material "cs_assault/assault_building_decal03" not found.
Building Physics collision data...
WARNING: Map using power 4 displacements, terrain physics cannot be compressed, map will need additional memory and CPU.
done (1) (4079077 bytes)
Error loading studio model "models/props/cs_office/light_inset.mdl"!
Error loading studio model "models/props/cs_italy/it_mkt_shelf1.mdl"!
Error loading studio model "models/props/cs_assault/ladder_tall.mdl"!
Error loading studio model "models/props/de_nuke/crate_extrasmall.mdl"!
Error loading studio model "models/props/de_train/flatcar.mdl"!
Error loading studio model "models/props/de_port/cargo_container01.mdl"!
Unable to load vertex data "models/props/nature/rd_mediumbush01.vvd"

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod" "C:\Users\Altin\Desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Dec  9 2014)
8 threads
reading c:\users\altin\desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit.bsp
reading c:\users\altin\desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit.prt
LoadPortals: couldn't read c:\users\altin\desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit.prt

** Executing...
** Command: "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod" -noextra "C:\Users\Altin\Desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Dec  9 2014)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
8 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\users\altin\desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit.bsp
Cannot load the static props... encountered a stale map version. Re-vbsp the map.

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Users\Altin\Desktop\gmn map\rp_downtown_v2_edit.bsp" "D:\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps\rp_downtown_v2_edit"

I’m also willing to give the vmf to someone if needed.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Leak a little light reading , if the map is not sealed then thats your leak, learn to read the log the clues are in there i.e

also load the pointfile to see where the entity from the log leads to then fix the leak, because your working on a decompilied level there could be more then one leak so keep checking the log file until the problems sorted