Compiling errors

So I made my first model, and want to compile it. I used XSI. But now with compiling I get this error:

Created command line: "E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\dakarun\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\studiomdl.exe" -game "e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" -nop4 -nox360 "E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\dakarun\pipebomb\qcfile.qc"

qdir:    "e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\pipebomb\"
gamedir: "e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\"
g_path:  "E:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\dakarun\pipebomb\qcfile.qc"
Building binary model files...
Working on "qcfile.qc"
SMD MODEL pipebomb.smd
Collision model completed.
---------------------
writing e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\models/models/dakarun/pipebomb.mdl:
Error opening e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\models/models/dakarun/pipebomb.mdl! (Check for write enable)

I can’t find “write enable” anywhere, so I don’t konw what I’m doing wrong. I followed the tutorial of Jaanus.

I’m compiling with Episode 2 and GUIStudioMDL to compile it.

EDIT:
Forgot to post the .qc

$modelname "models/dakarun/pipebomb.mdl"
$cdmaterials "dakarun/"

$scale 1
$surfaceprop "metal"

$sequence idle "pipebomb.smd" fps 1

$collisionmodel "pipebomb.smd" {
$mass 5.0
$inertia 1.00
$damping 0.00
$rotdamping 0.00
}

Make sure that you have already created the folder that the model will be compiled to. It gives that error if you don’t.

In your case:

e:\program files\steam\steamapps\dakarun\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\models/models/dakarun/pipebomb.mdl

Thanks, that worked. Now do I need to hex it to put it in GMod?

Edit:

Alright so I started hammer to see what it looks like first of all:
I could select it in model viewer, but I didn’t see a model but I decided to put it in it anyway (Prop_physics_override) and when I load the map, it crashes (Prop_physics_override Min/Max something)

What am I doing wrong?

Another edit:

When I load the model in Modelviewer I get the error:
Error Loading Model. The model has no vertices.