Compiling - What did I do wrong this time...

So close I can taste it. Ive just about got the hang of this modeling game, and encountered an error. Ive gotten so close to success its annoying. At the point at which it writes the mdl … this…

writing C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod\models/C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.mdl:
Error opening C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod\models/C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.mdl! (Check for write enable)

Loaded QC file - “C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.qc”

Created command line: “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod” -notxbox “C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.qc”

qdir: “c:\documents and settings\angie\desktop\sword”
gamedir: “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod”
g_path: “sword”
Working on “sword.qc”
SMD MODEL \Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword/ref/reference.smd
SMD MODEL \Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword/sequence.smd
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

writing C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod\models/C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.mdl:
Error opening C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod\models/C:\Documents and Settings\Angie\Desktop\Sword\sword.mdl! (Check for write enable)

Please help. I want to be able to make model packs real soon, And only this appears to stand in the way.

The error lies in the directory putting the models in, more specifically:
\m odels/C:\Documents
after models it should either be another directory or the name of the file, try moving the file to the models folder and remove everything after the models directory in the location thingy. I’ve never used modelling software so i wouldn’t know what you’re supposed to do to fix it, but that file path should be:
c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\pepto9\garrysmod\garrysmod\models\

Okay. Im not getting results. I have a folder named sword. Its got two different compilers, just for 2 times the chance of success. In the immediate folder is all the files. Collisions, ect. Everything. Then just as a precaution. A materials/sword and a models/sword Containing all the stuff. In my Gmod folder, the same applies, and my desktop. There is no way it cant find a file. Now its telling me that It cant load Reference.obj. Nobody ever mentioned a reference.obj. This is going to kill me…

Okay, I got it, But the texture is messed up. It was supposed to have PHenix storm CUBE texture. Im posting the file. Its scaled perfectly to the human hand. The hand being just able to wrap around the enormous handle, just the way I like it. (No homo) And The Cube texture goes perfectly with it.
Since you helped/
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=92927