Comps no noob server!

Ip: 209.89.152.185
port: 27015

Ever had that feeling that theres way to many minges? Well here there is always console or an admin watching over it.

If your a noob and your planning of joining, please go get PHX and Wire so you dont have to ask me…

============================================================================/

Phx: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=75333
Wire:http://www.wiremod.com/forum/wiremod-general-chat/4-wiremod-svn-guide.html

For wire, just follow in instructions…

Put the PHX and Wire addon into your …C:/ProgramFiles/Steam/Steamapps/user/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons…
/===============================================================================\

Main maps:
gm_flatgrass_massive_fixed
gm_wireconstruct_rc
gm_tropics_v3b

Addons:

PHX 3
Wire
Parenting tool
Weight tool
Lamborgini Model(750 HP)
NoColide Multi
ULX Admin Mod
Youtube Player(Admins Only)

Has Css installed aswell

Rules:

No spamming
Dont use to many explosives
Obey admins
No foul language

ALL ADMINS ARE STRICT, DONT COME IN AND START ACTING LIKE A MORON. WE DO NOT GIVE WARNINGS, FIRST TIME YOUR GONE. BE MATURE, IMATURES WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH AND BANNED PERM.

NOTE: Server is down on Sundays, and Thurdays. For routine check up, and clearing up unwanted files from the server directory.

How do you plan on enforcing this.

By banning the people who just got gmod and don’t know anything about PHX and wire, obviously.
What a stupid rule. Seriously, there are better and more serious builders who choose not to download PHX and wire on sheer principle. If you can’t handle people asking you what addon you’re using, then perhaps you should think twice about adding it to the server in the first place.

Not very long, the only issue is that I only get mingebags… :\

So the rules keep changing do to how many I get and what they do.

Banning people for not having addons is just being an ass.

I have to say i get annoyed when people ask that

but its not that hard to say

oh im using phx you can get it from garrysmod.org

I know, ok. I removed that from the rule list. The reason I had that is because alot of the noobs that come to my server end up being mingebags. And I just ticked off and added that.

Have fun with over 100 or more missing props then, the .org has such a outdated version it’s just not worth the bandwidth.

Server got hacked, so it will be down for a bit. Yes, I know no one cares, but still. Just telling ya.