Connection Lost - Every time I try to play.

I have the most recent version of direct x, restarted my computer, and still can’t get in the game. It always freezes up at this point then says connection lost, refresh browser to retry. :confused:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30778198/23r23r3.png

We will definitely look into this issue for you, is your computer somewhat slow by any chance? CPU/Memory?

Thanks

My friend was using IE and it wouldnt let him in the game, but when I told him to use google chrome it started working

Thanks for the report, and sorry about the issue. We know what causes this and it’ll be fixed in the next webplayer build.

Unfortunatly we’re having some problems making a new build at the moment, but hopefully by the end of the week we’ll have a solution.

I have the same problem :smiley:

Pentium 4 @ 2ghz
2gb DDR400 memory
ATI Radeon x1600
Chrome
Dx 9c

Could it be my slow ass pc ?

Wow that is like a portal to the past, from what I can tell you bought that computer over a decade ago? 2001 ?

System Information

Time of this report: 3/18/2013, 08:48:33
Machine name: WIN8-X64
Operating System: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130108-1504)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8184MB RAM
Page File: 4780MB used, 4618MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 81 DPI (84 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode

Display Devices

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series - (its a 5770)
   Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
      Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68B8)
       DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Type: Full Device

Primary monitor:
Display Memory: 4848 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB
Shared Memory: 3835 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: SyncMaster
Monitor Id: SAM0194
Native Mode: 1280 x 1024§ (60.020Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Secondary monitor:
Display Memory: 4848 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB
Shared Memory: 3835 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Dell 1908FP(Digital)
Monitor Model: DELL 1908FP
Monitor Id: DEL4026
Native Mode: 1280 x 1024§ (60.020Hz)
Output Type: DVI

Lol. hope i gave enough info… But yea im getting connection lost. was just playing no more than 24 hours ago. so…whats goin on XD

Well it laods liek it normally does when there have been changes to the game server side “the game takes a bit longer to download and well load in general” when it finishes loading theres the normal 2-5 second delay before the game is SUPPOSED to launch. it dosnt it just jumps right to the screen http://puu.sh/2jT6L changelog shows changes 7 hours ago. according to event log others have been on lately as 3 hours ago. so i dont believe the server side changes are the cause. unless the time stamps are in a different time zone than mine. “UTC -8:00 Pacific Time”

Its a performance issue, basically your computer can’t load the level fast enough before a timeout to the server occurs.

I’m working on the fix now, and should be up tonite

Well for me it now stops at “Static-compass” on my desktop. its soemthing wrogn with chrome thought i thin ka temp file is fucker knockered. i can play fine on my laptop… though i could give two shits about my laptop…fuckin intel HD graphics >.>…64mb of dedicated memory :expressionless:

i did the fix kinda quick and was having internet issues, just got a new modem today and am gonna look into it more. seems like it is still holding the frame too long, though it is less than before.

It could be your cache too. we really have to get our planned fix in to get past all cache issues, but cache killer for chrome is pretty good at fixing it currently

To anyone who hasn’t been able to play because of this issue, please try again now. Unity was preloading prefabs that we’re only referenced on scene load–making it impossible to load the physics incrementally. I’ve modified it to build the colliders one by one instead of them all being loaded instantly because of prefab references. this should allow you to play the game now.

I get this:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8325/z3lf.png

Anyone knows a fix?

[editline]14th June 2013[/editline]

Huh. For some reason it fixed itself. I’m assuming the server was down at the time.