Conscript BMP-2, December 5th 20XX

Figured I’d post something, seen as it’s been ages since I’ve really done anything with Garry’s mod and I figured I might as well find something to do.
Whilst I’m no mozart when it comes to these sort of things, and don’t really feel comfortable making my own thread for a single screenshot, it seems that the “Want to post a screenshot but don’t want to make a thread” thread is down, so I’ll just have a go here.

I’d like to know what people think of it and whether or not there’s room for improvement. I tend to pump screenshots out quite quickly for RP threads, if you can call them that, like Esp. Wars and Lambda Wars, so this is my usual quality of screenshot; please feel free to tell me what you think could be done to make it better, and how I would go about doing that.

Don’t you have the better Conscript and Penal Squad models?I could arrange them for you tomorrow if you’d like.

I’m seeing four things you could improve on - one is the anti-aliasing (if you zoom in on the hands of the two soldiers to the right, especially the rifle barrel in-front of the dude’s hand - you can see some obvious aliasing there). Second is the lack of well defined shadows (it’s a two step solution, 1. darken everything (build the scene in either gm_construct’s darkroom or use gm_black) and 2. use lamps (make sure they cast shadows) to light your scene and nothing but lamps). Third are textures, their clothes’ textures are very low definition, and it’s visually distracting and takes away from the image. Final is the light flares - the flares are too bright in comparison to the lamp bulbs themselves (which are too grey), either tone down the flares or tone up the lights so the two match

Composition, fog and other layout things are purty good

Only problem with the Conscripts available on Workshop is that their mouths are glitched; I’m not sure if you’re referring to those. If not, I’d absolutely love to get my hands on some better models.

No no,these are the models created by Volf for the original Rebels Vs Combine thread.Do you still want them?