Consolidating props and ragdolls?

HAI GAIZ. I’ve been working with Gmod for half a year, and over that time I’ve acquired a lot of addons - props, ragdolls, maps, etc. It gets kind of clustered! Is there some way to consolidate these items? (Props and ragdolls, I mean. I’ve got the maps under control.) I’ve tried it in the past, and while the items still spawn, they’re invisible.

I’m still figuring out all of the technical aspects of Gmod, so sorry for the noobish question ^^;

Explain what you mean by “consolidate” addons.

[editline]10:55AM[/editline]

The only time I’ve heard the word before is “CONSOLIDATE ALL YOUR LOANS INTO ONE AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PAYMENT”

Yup, me too.
Define ‘consolidate’;

Dictionary.com:

Basically, I’ve got like thirty different folders in the “Browse” tab in Gmod, and I’d like to make it significantly less than thirty. For example, I have one folder for Super Mario Galaxy ragdolls and props, then another folder that has a Bowser ragdoll, another that has Wario and Waluigi, another that has a different Waluigi, a folder with additional enemies, etc. etc. I want to get all of the Mario-related stuff into a single folder, all of the Legend of Zelda stuff, all of the Doctor Who stuff - that sort of thing.

I want to make the “Browse” tab above a lot more organized.

Make a folder, put the models/materials ect files from the addons you want, put them in new folder with specific name, and add an info.txt from another addon.