Constant Disconnecting?

Hi,

Ive just got my server up and running 2 days ago nicely, about 30 minutes into the game, I get disconnected (but it doesn’t tell me I get disconnect, for me I am still in the game). This happened for each long period of time but that shortened to the point where its happening to me every 2 minutes. I would know ive been disconnected because I would be unable to interact with anything/talk in chat - so I have to reconnect. (you can imagine how annoying this is every 3 minutes for 3 days now)

I have people now (at least 7) that has played my server for days now and they have not experienced this, but me.
Its most probably a client-side issue, but it could be the server rejecting me - im not an expert in this area.

I have tried getting help from hosthavoc.com (rust server provider), but they seemed unsure after our one day talk.

I have tried the following;
Re-installing Rust, validating server files, restarting router, verifying game cache, running Rust as Admin, disabling my in-game ownership/admin, trace route (I haven’t found any problems).

NOTE: I have NEVER experienced this issue with any other game or server in rust. This is the first time, and it just happened to happen on my server. (remember i do not host the server, hosthavoc does). All other plays that play DO NOT experience this issue.

I beg you to help me, because I really would love to play my own server without having to reconnect every 3 minutes.
Thank you.

Specs? Internet speed?

I get about 30 to 50 ping on average Oceania servers.

I download at about 1.8mb/s through steam.
I upload at about 0.92mb/s (as tested in speedtest.net).

Specs:
Memory: 16GB Ram
CPU: Intel ® Core™ i7-490K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series