Constant errors

Hi guys,

I’m renting a 100 slot rust experimental server from FPSPlayers (their support has been no help).

The console constantly logs this:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Couldn't find prefab "weapons/tool/hammer_wm"

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Couldn't create weapon object for prefab: weapons/tool/hammer_wm

Save took: 00.1920 seconds

If I use the “Steam Live Update” option it breaks the server and I am not able to see it, I would then have to reinstall.

Any ideas?

Have a look at my topic here:
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1428267
I know, all my edits messed it up a bit, but maybe you can find something usefull there.

Thanks for the reply. If I understand this correctly, if I update my server then change my client to experimental instead of regular/beta, I should be able to connect?

No one else can unless they do the same then.

One more problem is apparently the 1291 breaks queries and what-not. Do you know of a resource where I can check for updates? I don’t want to pull the update and lose everyone’s progression until it’s fixed.