System hardware specs

• Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @2.00 GHz
  • 6 GB RAM
  • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650
  • Vista Home Premium

Addons you have installed

• SVN - Wiremod, Stargate mod, Gcombat extended, wiremod unofficial addons
  • Downloaded: PHX3, SBEP, a few other stools and such that I can’t remember

I’m getting an endless stream of Warning: Unhandled usermessage ‘DSEnd’ when I start a server; it wasn’t doing this last night, and I haven’t downloaded any new addons, though I did have to download a few Lua files from some Trouble in Terror Town server I joined. It doesn’t seem to be affecting anything, but it makes it hard to read stuff in the console. Any ideas?

-Sogor

is it simply JUST and ONLY that error you are getting? and is this a roleplay server by any chance, or does it happen on any game mode??

[editline]11:35AM[/editline]

oh, and do you have any restrictions due to this, or things that you cannot do, you could do before? admin commands maybe?

[editline]11:45AM[/editline]

oh, AND are you getting them on the ingame console, or the remote console, or both? and is it only when you start you own server?

In-game console, sandbox game mode; theres another unhandled usermessage, but it is hard to get a glimpse of; it pops up about 50 times, but then starts streaming the other one so fast, that it is hard to catch. This is a listen server by the way, sometimes me and a friend or two play together… I also just discovered that E2 isn’t working now, not sure why. I may just be better off doing a clean install of gmod.

For some reason datastream is failing, or something along those lines, it happened to me also.

so did you manage to fix it?