Constructive feedback and Suggestions

Some things i realy think needs to be changed along with some sugsetions to new fetures.

Defenetly Needed:

• Map and Compas ( Needs to be craftable and should only reval locations you have explored. )
  • Posebilaty to make groups / guilds.
  • The abilaty to add players / groups to buildings and/or doors. ( So we don`t need 12 doors so we all can have the same house. )
  • Dye for gear as its wery hard to tell friend from foe. ( And will add even more depth to the game. )

Suggestions:

• Traps ( pressure pad and/or trip wire. )
    - Presure pad.
    - Trap doors
    - “digged” graves with spikes. ( Trap door ftw. ).
    - Sentry Guns to place on roofs and stuff. ( This will balance the lack of risk for players raiding offline players. ).
  • Electric Generator.
    - Electric Generator ( needs fuel. ).
    - Ligting For housing.
    - Fual ( like gas or somthign of that nature, you allrady got the tanks on the map. ).
  • Night Vision Gogels.
  • Buildings .
    - We need more building items.
    - More Building styles the square box gets old fast…
    - Metal Bars, Window Glass, Bullet Proof Glass for windows…
    - Removable objects \ movable placed objects…
    - AND THIS IS IMPORTANT! The foundations are not intelegent to fix in possision.
    - What i mean is that if you cant find a REALY FLAT surfice you cant build much of anything.
    - We need to be able to raise and lower the foundations better so we can get the building experience am sure you had in mind.
  • Am sure i will think of more as soon as i post this ( updateding on will )

In general we need more things to build and craft.
Also we need more veriaty of items for housing and not to mention house securety.
Also some objectives that requier a long term envestment, as the game is right now i cant see any other thing to do. Then raid other players, dont get me wrong thats great, but atm its missing something to get you striving.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers
Watru