Controll over props

ok, me my and my friends are playing Gmod on lan. but everyone can controll my props, like everyone can use the thrusters that I SPawn
how can i change that

Well, the first thing I would suggest is getting a Prop Protection Mod, such as Simple Prop Protection. (You can get that here -> http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=45979). Although, I’m not sure what you mean by using your thrusters? Like, picking them up, or using Wire Thrusters, or using the numpad ones?

The problem isn’t prop protection. OP can you show me the result of a status command in the console?

they all can turn on/off my things with the numpad

OP can you show me the result of a status command in the console?

Do what he said. --V

If you have console enabled you probably already know what it is, and how to do it. But if you don’t have it enabled go into your Options / Settings from the main screen, go to keyboard settings, go to advanced, then enable the developer console.

When you press ~ (top left of keyboard), you’ll be shown a console window. Type “status” and hit return.

Copy and paste that into a post.

I predict STEAM_LAN…

This is what I’m checking.

Well he buggered off after you asked him to post it, either his GMod takes a literal year to load, or he knows we are on to him :clint:

shhh